By the end of TransformEd’s training in Nursing Leadership, you will be able to:
- Discuss the health service organizational model and the importance of good management in a health service organization.
- Analyze early and contemporary leadership/ management theories for nurse leaders and formulating mission , philosophy and goals for nursing service administration
- Explain the steps of Critical thinking, Problem solving and decision making and mechanisms of overcoming the barriers in effective decision making
- Discuss the procedures and process of staff management, budget management, process management and evaluation and manage risks in the healthcare setting.
- Discuss the ethical and legal issues encountered by the nurse managers and utilizing the knowledge of ethical, legal, political and behavioral science in nursing practice.
- Instructor led Classroom Training
- Copy of study materials
- Internationally recognized course content.
- Course Completion Certificate
- Nurses and Nurse practitioners